Friday 1 March 2019

Bottom Marks in Life


It has recently occurred to me that it has been a long time since I did a blog on this site. Ignoring my last year statistical review you have to go back to January 2016 to find a muse on the infinite and tantalising  ways one can bare an eager and willing behind. So it is time I revisited my favourite vice and mused some more. And this time I wish to concentrate on whacking’s most pleasing aspect. The marks. The stripes and splodges, red or pink or blue, painted on the pale flesh of those fascinating bottom cheeks.

I first realised this fascination when I was very small. A primary school teacher smacked my bottom, shorts pants pulled up at the legs, and a firm and large hand applied to both of my naked orbs. Tiny girls sniggered and tiny boys, fearful of the same, were transfixed. I cried copiously at a well deserved spanking, sand thrown into an insufferable female child’s face was my crime. But as the tears dried I sensed the pleasing tingle in my bottom. And this strange pleasure was doubled when I looked at that small bottom in a mirror and firm pink handprints on my white flesh cheeks spelt out the reason for the tantalising throb. At four and a half, I could not have been any older, I had unknowingly discovered a kink that would dominate my life. Or at least the fun part of it.

That first experience of scholastic chastisement sowed an incipient seed that was destined to grow and flower as the years progressed. It is best illustrated by the fascination shown when classmates were caned. To witness or hear of a school caning was exciting in itself but to see the result in post communal PE showers, at least twice weekly in the 1950’s curriculum or so it seemed, was an undiluted pleasure. Cane stripes across a fellow schoolboy’s bottom conjured up delightful and sensuous feelings thankfully devoid of the necessary pain. Broad and flaming red or purple lines across the centre of an otherwise pure and white male bottom painted peculiar desires in my mind. I may have feared the pain that gave birth to the picture but to recreate on myself I would suffer much.

I did not have long to find out. I was given two searing strokes to my bum, in front of a class of unsympathetic friends, when I was about thirteen or fourteen. Those two strokes seared and fired into my behind and, tears now dried, remain long in my memory. But the stripes they left in their wake remain longer still. Only two strokes but my pale bottom cheeks were emblazoned for weeks with the black and the blue, fading gently to green and yellow as time passed, and fascinated as nothing else. I was almost sorry when they were finally gone. I had endured two minutes of excruciating pain for endless happy days of dropping pants and savouring the savage lines on the virgin bottom reflected in my mother’s mirror. The sight was heavenly and, frequently, engendered my first teenage masturbations. To relive the causing pain was pleasure undefined.

It is hardly surprising then that through my adult life I have suffered much for those tantalising stripes. In my thirties and forties, latterly renewing my desire for the corporal punishment world, results were pleasing. A bottom rarely whacked produced some heavenly results. Fingers tracing red lines and weals on an otherwise marble backside made all pain worthwhile. A pictorial fascination that those not so inclined would find bizarre. Not easy to recreate in my autumn years. The lines are less pronounced these days and the results fade quickly. Sadly a bottom much beaten recovers too quickly. Pain and pleasure briefly rise and evaporate. My primary school teacher, baring my four and half year old behind, would understand. Those exquisite nether stripes will not last forever. Alfred Roy