Thursday 24 November 2011

Introduction

I have lots of interests and my main blog reflects the most important ones. Set it up in the summer and, to date, have had over 1000 hits. This one won't do as well partly because it will be left for people to find.
In later years I have amused myself by writing stories about Corporal Punishment. Many appear on the MMSA site and a couple can be downloaded from Lulu for a small fee. I have also published a book of some of my better ones and it is available from TD Monthly.


But enough of the advertising. This is purely for fun and, over time, I will post a few that have not been published elsewhere. They are mainly M/m or F/m, with variations, but all are of a serious disciplinary theme. You are unlikely to find any sex here. Feel free to read.You can comment on alfred.roy@btinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment