Thursday 17 January 2013

I get the Spanking Message


 

Have been reviewing my statistics on the whackingtales blog. This has turned into an interesting sideline on the tales of folks who play the disciplinary game. The main fun of this site was to post a variety of stories, plus the occasional blog, on the delights of baring bottoms for sensual chastisement. Beats sex, if you will pardon the obvious pun, any day. But I earned my crust as a number cruncher, many years ago, and the urge to analyse mathematical figures is clearly almost as strong as my urge to crystallise recalcitrant ones in submissive form. The number of hits on this blog continues to amaze me, nearly 17,000 at the last count, and equally fascinating is the stories which attract.

‘I have Never Seen Whipstock Grange’ still leads the way with nearly 13% of the hits and, emphasising its prominence, its nearest rival, ‘Fridays at Three O’clock’ sits at just under 7%. Others getting 5% or more are ‘ A Lesson for Miss Jones’, ‘A Visit to Miss Court’, and ‘Whipstock Revisited’. In all those stories the chastiser is a lady, usually a mature one, and this is echoed in the next most popular stories. In my 35 postings to date you have to get down to rankings 11 and 12 (Tomorrow’s Child and Yesterday’s Boy) before adult male chastisers intrude. You lot clearly like reading tales of mature ladies slipping down youthful pants for bare cheeked whacks. As the proverbial actress said to the infamous bishop swinging on his chandelier, I can see where you are coming from.

All this is underlined by the hits on more recent posts. ‘The Boston Landlady’ was only posted recently (22nd blog) but has already shot up to number 9 on the list with nearly 5% of views and, based on the last three months, is currently the most popular story. Beats even the Whipstock stories and indicates that mature black ladies as strap wielders to youthful lodgers ticks a few of your boxes. ‘The Woman in the Window’, similar scenario and 33rd blog is also making ground on established favourites and easily makes the top ten of current interest. I get the spanking message and my next stories will feature variations on the above. F/m rules, okay.

None of this really surprises me. In my youth and early adult life I yearned for the recreation of schooldays (see ‘Fifty Shades of Pink’) and only males wielding canes and straps satisfied my strange desires. But age and maturity, not always related, have widened my disciplinary horizons. These days I willingly submit to dominant females, preferably mature, who enjoy beating a male backside. There is something very comforting about dropping you pants for a woman and allowing her to strike her cane or strap across your naked and quivering bottom. And no comebacks. You are not expected to perform in any other way. Just bend over and take it. It is a late and unexpected pleasure and adds a frisson to my writings. So keep hitting the blog and I shall reward you with two stories of the type you clearly like in due course. In the interim, enjoy whatever you do. Whether whacking or being whacked, remember, every time you read you are feeding my statistics. Told you I was kinky. Alfred Roy.

 

To Come:

The Boston Landlady in London (F/M)

The Reluctant Schoolboy (F/m)