Sunday 15 January 2012

Types of Discipline Stories

I have been musing on the hits I have received on this blog. Surprisingly, given its low profile, over 500 have registered since I first put it up a couple of months ago. At the current rate it will eventually overtake a more public blog I started last summer on local theatre reviewing. On that blog I list many interests and one of them – ‘ain’t telling’ - intrigues some actor types. Perhaps one day they will find these stories and reflect that some performances are worthy of more than a bit of literary criticism.
But back to these stories. I have often pondered on the various categories and, computing all possibilities, they are sixteen different arrangements of the top and the bottom. Only a few appeal to me but I list them all for contemplation. My comments will give you a flavour of the ones that are likely to feature on whackingtales. Fridays at Three O’clock and A Private Rehearsal (F/m) and The Wall (M/m) flag my main writing interest but Whipstock Grange (F/M) and Ten Days (M/M) also appeal. I shall shortly post an F/f story (A Lesson for Miss Jones) as that scenario also ticks my creative boxes (Intellectual wanking I call it) but most of the other eleven categories engender little interest. So you are unlikely to get them here.
M/M I always see myself as ‘the boy’ in my stories so adult males as the receiver are thin on the ground in my writings. Ten Days was an exception, inspired by conversations with a friend, and I do have others I will post. But they are rare.
M/m One of my favourite scenarios, probably because I have never really grown up. I have written over fifty stories and I reckon the situation of a grown authoritative male figure, whacking a small schoolboy behind, figures in around half of them. The Wall is but one example.
F/M These are interesting because they move one into the world of S and M and reality. I have written a number of variations on this particular theme and ‘Whipstock’ is just one of many.
F/m Another favoured scenario and, along with others, I have written five stories involving Connie Wilmer and Andy Styles. A Private Rehearsal was the first. Currently working on a sixth which moves into F/M as the boy is growing up.
F/F I wrote one story featuring this relationship as a challenge. (Floral Designs).May post it one day but it is more lesbian than corporal punishment.
F/f This category surprised me because it is so far outside my experience that I doubted I could relate to it in writing. But on the couple of occasions I have created a scene where a young girl gets her knickers taken down for the attentions of a dominant female I have enjoyed the writing. So expect a couple of these in time.
M/F The internet is full of such stories. I cannot see me adding to them.
M/f Might appeal one day but unlikely.


The other eight categories (it is the pedantic statistician in me) reverse the situation. Young m/f as dominants. I have never written on any of them but came close a couple of times in the m/m field. I reckon that is about as far as it goes. All fantasies have their limits and a young girl, or even worse a young boy, beating an elderly male is not my scene. I do not condemn. I just can’t see myself ever writing a story about it.


To come: A Lesson for Miss Jones (F/f and F/m)
                  A Man of Letters (M/M)    Cries from A Distant Cottage (F/m)