Thursday 26 January 2012

All the stats that are fit to Print

This blog has now been going for about two months and has already overtaken another, non CP, blog I have had running since last July. Clearly folks are more interested in the infinite variety of bottom whacking scenarios than the more prosaic matters of life. Personally I like both, but there is no doubt that dropping your pants occasionally for a good smacking helps keep the daily grind on an even keel. Those who do not share our passion do not know what they are missing. Whether your thing is a mistress or a master, or something in between, little compares with intermittently baring your behind for those special attentions which clear the air and thrill the senses. Beats any pills the local GP doles out in his surgery. I am old enough to remember the days when I thought I was alone with this particular, generally harmless, kink. Thanks to the internet and its many forums I now reckon that there are as many bottoms bared each day for disciplinary attentions as there are for other reasons. As I said to my understanding son many years ago, if you think I am weird just Google ‘spanking’.


But I have many interests and statistics figures amongst them. So I have been fascinated by the hits that ‘whackingtales’ is getting. Unsurprisingly most are from the UK but, amongst the also rans, the US, New Zealand, and Ireland figure prominently. And Spain, Egypt, Germany, France and Australia get a look in with, most spookily of all, Russia. But I have always liked the Russians, anyone who produces Chekhov and Gorky can’t be all bad, and they do CP with style. But of most interest, in the personal story sense, are the hits my tales are getting. Of the six stories so far ‘Whipstock Grange (F/M)’ leads the field with 33%. ‘The Wall (M/M)’ and ‘Fridays at Three O’clock (F/m)’ aren’t too far behind so, as yet, I have no idea which appeals most. To date I have written nearly fifty and they may all figure here eventually. Am about to post another M/M one (A Man of Letters) so it will be interesting to see how this one goes.


I am lucky, insofar as I do not mind what sex whacks my behind as long as those doing the wielding are mature and authoritative. Both have their charms. But it is my bare bum in the air and accuracy is a must. And that comes with age and experience and explains why old male friends and experienced professional mistresses are high on my list. Mistress Sapphire of Edgeware is particularly good and Miss Switch, of Whipstock Grange fame, rekindled many schoolboy days recently. Being in a realistic classroom may have helped but whatever the reason, her last twelve cane strokes across my bare backside saw me though Christmas. Such is the power of the scenario we all crave. Stories can only suggest it but all will add to the statistics. The most important of which is that all here, including my first official ‘follower’, have an abiding interest in folks having their pants taken down for a bit of pleasurable pain. And in a complex world that simple fact is a statistic I both embrace and endorse.