Wednesday 31 October 2012

When you can't drop your pants, write about it.


Blogging CP stories has its compensations when you are laid up. I have hankered for some disciplinary action in recent weeks, the mood comes when you least expect it, but that strange need has coincided with a winter bug that refuses to shift. Not much fun lowering your pants for some loving whacks when you are sneezing all over the place. Two appointments, one with a beloved professional mistress and one with an enthusiastic amateur master have had to be cancelled. The lady charges, the male doesn’t, but each thwacks with consummate expertise and I was looking forward to both. I am lucky, I have said so before, as when my bottom is bared and my jewels dangling I care nothing of the gender of the strap or cane wielder. Male hands on those jewels will always evoke more pleasure but as long as the cane is true and hard across my bottom, both a master and mistress can please. Probably explains why I like Whipstock Grange. In that place, male and female teachers, bottoms are bared and trashed but all other areas remain tantalisingly untouched.
But, as I say, a persistent early winter bug has thwarted disciplinary expectations. Other folks must have the same problem and no doubt they solve it in their own private way. Excuse me doctor I have a nasty cold and a desperate urge to be thrashed on my bare bottom. Can you give me a cure for both? Unlikely. But I am lucky and a few weeks of enforced monastic solitude have driven me to my computer. The result is two tales of discipline that will be my Christmas offering to my story blog. I am pleased about that. New stories always please me more than regurgitated old ones. I detail them both below, one F/m and the other M/m, as I wish to please both types of readers. But most of all I wish to please me. And if I could not get physically whacked when I had a consuming need at least I could put myself in the place of the two boys in these stories. I am both of them, the Cotswolds Schoolboy and the Cabin Boy, and that is why writing has such wonderful compensations. Even when you are sneezing, and desperate for the real thing.
The Woman in the Window (F/m) A schoolboy on holiday in the Cotswolds steals apples from the garden of a woman who watches from her window. All is not what it seems in this enigmatic tale. He gets both a spanking he clearly desired and a later, uncomfortable, understanding of his dying father.
Sailor Beware (M/m) Inspired by an e-mailer who requested a story on sea scouts being strapped. It happened to him and he wished for its recreation. But on the sensible adage of write what you know I shifted it to the canals. Lazing on narrow boats on sundry canals was one of the joys of my life. And I got thrashed on some of them. So for sea scout read Cabin Boy and his strange companions.
I shall post them both here shortly, well in time for Christmas. I mean, let’s face it, much as all on this blog are united by smarting bottoms we all still have to shop for those bloody Christmas presents. Alfred Roy